The Point Bonita YMCA is based inside the beautiful Marin Headlands right by the Pt. Bonita lighthouse, and offers year round programs, a space for conferences and retreats, and a myriad of outdoor education opportunities. Under the direction of the Food Service Director, the Cook prepares and serves meals, supervises the Kitchen Aide, performs clean-up duties, assists guests as necessary, and performs other duties as deemed necessary for the successful operation of the Kitchen during the shift. Minimum Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be available to work hours scheduled by supervisor (early morning, mid-day, evening, weekend shifts)
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to have consistent, positive interactions with guests, members and staff.
- Must have experience in or the ability to learn safe and proper use of kitchen equipment as well as the ability to prepare meal items from recipes.
- Food Safety Certification preferred (e.g. Serv-Safe or other accredited food safety program)
- Must have the physical, visual and auditory ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. Employment is contingent upon fingerprint clearance per Y of SF guidelines.
Submit resume, cover letter and availability to email@example.com
More information at Point Bonita YMCA