A&B Produce is seeking a new Night Warehouse Manager in South San Francisco
Major Responsibilities include:
• Managing 10 to 15 night warehouse pickers as well as a Warehouse Supervisor and Lead.
• Ensure that all routes are accurately loaded and are ready to go out as soon as drivers come in.
• Ensure a smooth operation in the warehouse.
• Complete various nightly reports and documentation, as well as annual performance reviews
• Perform Accident Investigation Reports by documenting all facts, employee and witness statements and determine action needed.
• Perform disciplinary actions tactfully and with diplomacy.
• Communicate with other departments in support of all programs, projects, initiatives, calls, meetings, and all other activities related to the night warehouse operations.
• Identify problems, recommend and implement solutions.
• Logically and independently resolve problems.
• Actively participate as a member in a team oriented environment.
• Must develop, motivate, train and coach staff.
• Participate in and at times conduct Safety Meetings
• Must be able to recognize safety violations
• Train and promote safety
• Provide work direction and team leadership to others.
• Offer creative ideas and solutions to Company management.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Requirements include:
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years in warehouse management
• High School Diploma
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills
• Must be able to lift over 80 lbs
• Comfortable working in cold temperatures
• Basic knowledge of employee relations and employment practices are a must.
• Must have the ability to motivate employees.
• Must have highly developed leadership, management, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
• Must be a strong self-directed leader with the ability to work effectively in a very fast pace demanding environment and handle multi-tasks.
• Must have an excellent attention to detail.
• Must be organized and able to work without supervision.
• Forklift certification a plus
• Freezer experience a plus
• Bi-lingual skills a definite plus.
• Foodservice distribution experience preferred.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, sick and holidays.
To Apply to this position, please visit: www.birite.com/about-us/careers