No previous automotive experience is required for this Product Specialist position at MINI of Marin.
Training will be provided for the right applicant, who can give
- Your very best effort
- Your commitment to “WOWING” the customer, providing nothing less than stellar customer service
- A commitment to the highest of ethical standards. . . you are committed to doing the right thing.
- Passion for the MINI product, the Team with whom you work, and the Company (Penske Automotive Group),
- Interest in development for increased responsibility and Career Progression
- A fascination with cars and automotive technology
The qualifications for consideration are not based on your employment experience! Rather, are very focused on personal qualities that you bring to the table. Looking for the following attributes, characteristics, and values:
- Strong communication skills
- Professional Presentation
- Commitment to working as a team
- A high degree of Integrity
- Excitement about the Opportunity
- A strong desire to succeed
- A natural sales aptitude. . . Do you get excited about making the sale?
- Strong computer skills including customer relationship management ( CRM)
Apply through Craigslist