Presidio Brands, a curator of naturally derived personal care products for men & women, is seeking a full-time online order fulfillment and office manager to work out of their Corte Madera offices.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Process, pack, and ship all online orders to customers.
2. Track and maintain a healthy supply of product.
3. Handle all customer service inquiries though email and phone.
4. Prioritize and ship sales samples as they come in.
5. Manage, track, and pack inventory as needed.
6. Coordinate, receive, and stock all inventory deliveries.
7. Greet delivery men/women and guests at the door
8. Maintain a clean and organized office workspace for the team.
9. Track and maintain a healthy supply of office supplies.
10. Handle all incoming mail and postal deliveries.
11. Answer and route calls from the main office phone.
12. Assist with faxing, scanning, photocopying, filing as well as other general office duties.
• Ability to work independently.
• Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Interest in working for a small, entrepreneurial company.
• Ability to learn on the job and quickly.
• Flexibility to adapt and scale to a growing company.
• Punctual, safe, self-motivated, with a good work ethic.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
• Customer service experience is a plus.
• Warehouse management experience is a plus.
Pay: dependent on work experience.
Benefits: Full health and dental.
Apply via Craigslist