Home Helpers is looking for compassionate and experienced people to assist with daily living activities for senior citizens, and people recovering from surgery or illness. We are currently looking for caregivers experienced with Dementia & Parkinson’s.
Are you trustworthy, responsible, reliable and able to demonstrate patience and compassion? Are you adaptable and able to handle the demands of the client’s particular needs while maintaining a positive and professional image at all times? If so, you are encouraged to apply.
• Caring companionship
• Transportation to appointments, errands, etc.
• Medication reminders
• Cooking or meal prep and light housekeeping
• Grooming and personal hygiene
• Transferring from bed, wheel chair, low chair, using lifts and turning client in bed. (Depending on client)
• A valid Driver’s License, a car, and proof of auto insurance
• Must pass a criminal and DMV background check and drug screening
• Must be 21 or older
• Provide PROFESSIONAL references
• Must have a clear TB test
• Strong oral and written English language essential
Apply via Craigslist