Well-established high-end residential General Contractor based in Marin County since 1984, seeks experienced, professional Site Supervisor. Must have thorough knowledge of ALL phases of construction & experience in running high-end multi-million dollar projects both remodels & new construction in San Francisco & Marin Co..
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage the subcontractors & crews
• Inspect every aspect of the project for quality & detail
• Ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all paperwork is processed in a timely manner (i.e. timecards, field logs, Site Meeting minutes/notes)
• Monitor site safety program in accordance with OSHA regulation & company policy
• Project Coordination with Project Manager
• Maintain and define project specifications, scope, materials, and other job templates.
• Scheduling meetings, taking notes
• Communicate with office, subcontractors, consultants, architects, designers and vendors
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, email, scanning
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Professionalism in dealing with Owners, Architects, Subcontractors, Consultants and co-workers
• Ability to assimilate information and apply critical thinking skills to solve problem
• Ability to plan ahead and organize activities to stay on top of the project’s flow
Seeking dedicated, energetic, full-time supervisor to become a permanent long-term member of team.
Apply via Craigslist