Luxottica is the world’s largest eye wear company in the world, producing 80% of all eye wear on the market. Have the chance to represent Luxottica and brands such as Ray-Ban, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry and Versace. As a representative and store merchandiser for Luxottica you’ll visit the top stores in your area to ensure their products are being represented to their fullest potential.
– Become an expert on Luxottica’s Brands, products, and visual merchandising to help optimize in store product displays in order to generate sales.
– Make sure all eye wear is out, polished, and well-lit.
– Make sure there are correct marketing signs in place.
– Help educate sales associates on the newest styles and technologies to ensure that employees are up to date and knowledgeable on all of Luxottica’s products.
– Visit stores such as Tilly’s, Belk, Dillard’s, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
– Assigned a maximum of 10 stores.-Each store visit lasts 2.5-4 hours depending on the retailer.
– Work between 3-6 hours a week (depending on number of stores assigned).
– Manage a monthly calendar of retail store visits to meet the needs of Luxottica in your market.
– Use ThirdChannel technology, on a smartphone or tablet, to collect crucial store information which will be relayed back to Luxottica in real time.
– Drive your own car to get to and from retail stores. Most stores will be within 30 miles of your home or residence. If a store is farther, you will be compensated extra for your travel time.
– Become an expert on Luxottica’s Brand, products, and visual merchandising to help optimize in store product displays in order to generate sales.THE SKILLS
– Must have and be able to demonstrate extraordinary communication & organizational skills.
– Be comfortable working on your own while receiving remote coaching and supervision.
– Possess an outgoing personality with a desire to positively represent the Luxottica brand.
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to Luxottica’s ever-evolving retail landscape (# of stores may fluctuate).
– Must use digital social sites and understand networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Apply for this job here: https://www2.thirdchannel.com/opportunities/12