A cutting edge performance and injury treatment clinic, offering gold standard and new-to-market & scenically-proven therapies seeking a dedicated, friendly receptionist. Individual attention to each & every patient and outstanding service are mandatory.
• Must possess excellent telephone and customer service skills
• Multitask and prioritize the needs & workflow of the office
• Diligently handle payments and accounts receivables
• Present and enforce patient care plan compliance
• Solid computer and Microsoft Office & practice management software experience
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude with adherence to high performance standards
• Ability to genuinely listen to and care about patients
• At least 3 years of sports clinic, chiropractic, physical therapy, dental, or similar office experience is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
You must have a positive outlook and willingness to engage in personal and professional growth. We live the lifestyle practiced in the office: work hard, play hard, have fun. This translates to an outstanding practice and team.
• Averages 30 hours/week, Monday through Friday
• Retirement plan
• Paid vacation
Respond with an attached cover letter and resume through Craigslist