A.G. Ferrari is seeking a delivery driver and warehouse employee to work out Alameda warehouse.
The Delivery Driver & Warehouse Employee is responsible for the safe, timely delivery of orders to our 5 store locations, catering deliveries and vendor pick-ups. In addition to driving duties, warehouse duties make up the balance of the position. Shipping & receiving, picking store orders, warehouse organization and cleanliness are essential. The position requires the ability to be comfortable with flexibility in scheduling, this is an overnight schedule. The ability to adapt to changing duties, as the business dictates, is also required.
- DOT compliance
- Responsible for customer satisfaction including on-time delivery of undamaged product.
- Unload and deliver products into store/customer premises.
- Use approved procedures and equipment, document delivery receipt, product temperatures and exceptions.
- Picking and packing orders from inventory
- Punctuality and reliability are required
- 2 years driving experience and accident-free.
- Clean driving record, driver/ background check is required
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Stand, walk, sit, climb, reach, bend, squat, and stoop to accomplish the essential job functions.
- Read, understand, and interpret extensive written instructions.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience
Apply now at A.G. Ferrari