Perform excellent customer service and a wide variety of specialized duties involved in the support and maintenance of Enrollment Management: Financial Aid, Records & Registration & Student Accounting Services and Admissions. This position is the initial contact point for students, both in person and on the phone at the GGU Hub Customer Service Desk.
• Provide front desk and telephone coverage for Enrollment Management, Financial Aid, Records & Registration & Student Accounting Services. Answer multiple lines, transferring calls to the appropriate party. Retrieve and deliver voice mail messages.
• Schedule student appointments with appropriate departments.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Explain university policies and procedures relating to admission to prospective students and university staff.
• Provide assistance to students regarding admissions processes, procedures, forms, deadlines and other pertinent requirements.
• Assist students, staff and faculty in solving problems related to admission.
• Provide backup assistance to Registration and Student Records functions.
• Retrieves information from an on-line student records system. Updates/changes student records on-line in a timely manner.
• Refers specific inquiries or difficult/complex queries directly to the appropriate area or department regarding grades, appeals, exemptions, fee deferrals, etc.
• Collect tuition fees for payment.
• Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Understand, correctly interpret and effectively communicate University policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent phone contact handling and active listening skills
• Detail-oriented, problem solving & conflict resolution
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Excellent presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Three to five years’ customer service experience required.
Apply online here