Pacific Union is seeking a Marketing & Administrative Assistant for our San Francisco office. This position reports to the Operations Manager, San Francisco. This position works independently and requires multi-tasking, excellent computer skills, detail oriented, phone skills, internet skills and people skills. Provide superb customer service to high level client base and agents with the highest degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion.
• Conduct marketing and social media trainings/workshops for agents (training will be provided).
• Back up to the marketing coordinator.
• Assist with monthly ad builds.
• Assist with agents’ mailing lists. For example, converting mailing lists into CSV files/labels.
• Assist agents with marketing needs, which includes listing presentations and other marketing tools.
• Assist with ordering marketing collateral for new hires (business cards, announcements, etc.)
• Assist with office up-keep and maintenance.
• Maintain marketing supplies and inventory.
• Some administrative duties throughout the office (assist with inventory & ordering of office supplies, maintain copy machines, etc.)
• Cover the receptionist during morning and afternoon breaks.
• Assist with inventory and ordering of office supplies
Office Programs & Company Tools
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Profit Power (PUI — Accounting System)
• Avid (PUI Vendor Billing system — Invoice approvals)
• DocuSign (Electronic signature and document workflow system)
• Market Space (PUI Marketing Collateral platform)
• Company Website/DLP
• Constant Contact
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Social Media skills (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Proficient with Apple and PC products
• Knowledge of Google Apps
• Experience in Adobe InDesign
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (not required)
• Possess excellent administrative skills
• Possess excellent grammatical and communication skills, both verbal & written
• Work well under pressure and able to multi-task
• Work independently and ability to meet deadlines
• Willingness & ability to learn internal software programs
• Detail Oriented
Compensation: $38,000 – $40,000 Depending on Experience. This is a full time nonexempt position. (40 hours per week). Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off (vacation, sick and holidays).
Apply through Craigslist