We don’t just sell bags.
We are a part of our communities, we take risks, we live and breathe the streets we occupy and believe the feeling of freedom you get on a bike is bigger than just riding. We’ve been designing and manufacturing bags since 1989 and still make all of our custom products right here in the Mission.
Store Team Members at Timbuk2 are full of spirit and spend their days helping people to find or even design their perfect bag. We believe the best Team Members are the ones who bring their A game to work everyday but know how to keep it light and fun.
We’re looking for a new team member to join our in store crew, you bring your energy and commitment to being awesome every day and we will provide you with a great environment, great company perks and kudos when you provide our customers with the in store experience we strive for.
How you will spend your time
- Provide out-of-this-world Customer Experience
- Perform cashier duties
- Assist customers in styling and designing Timbuk2 custom products
- Assist in merchandising displays throughout the store
- Assist in the organization of events and parties including staffing of events
- Having loads of FUN!
What you’ll need to rock this role
- Outrageously solid customer service skills or just a general love of people!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Enthusiastic team player and motivated individual contributor
- Ability to lift and carry 15 pounds (if applicable)
This position is full time and includes bonus opportunities.
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system.
Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.