The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Revenue team is responsible for driving global initiatives to increase business growth among Google’s SMB. The team leads the strategy, design, planning, and operations of revenue programs that drive a scalable and analytical approach to generating incremental business growth in collaboration with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of current and future market opportunity in the SMB segment. You will be responsible for developing and executing key strategic planning and resource investment decisions for acquisition programs executed by a large global sales force. You will determine the overall strategy for business resource investment, map headcount and vendor resource needs, set business targets and account assignments, and drive the annual/quarterly business planning/launch cycles to enable business execution at scale. You will also work closely with senior executives and cross-functional leaders on deep dives around business growth opportunities and business execution insights.
- Drive the strategic planning process to determine Google’s investment of business and acquisitions resources, allocation of customers/prospects, and goals/target setting for a global sales force.
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and longer term resource needs, as well as to identify advertisers that will be best served by each of our programs.
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Sales teams, Program Managers, Finance, People Operations, Product/Engineering) to ensure the successful execution during quarterly cycles, as well as identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements.
- Work with senior executives on deep dives regarding strategic topics by developing insights on business growth opportunities, execution, and performance.
- Lead coordination of yearly business planning end-to-end, including creating resource requirements, allocation frameworks, yearly and quarterly resource plans and management processes.
See the full job description, requirements and apply at Google Careers