Marin Ballet, a non-profit ballet training school located in the Dominican area of San Rafael, is searching for a part-time Receptionist (12-15 hours per week).
• Represent Marin Ballet in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
• Provide front desk client services during the hours the school office is open to the public, assisting with student correspondence and telephone communications.
• Process incoming mail, answer phone calls, and redirect them as needed.
• Communicate schedule of classes, programs, and activities of the organization.
• Provide administrative and facilities support to Office Manager.
• Assist in sales of snacks, open division class cards, boutique items, etc.
• Provide administrative support during performances and school activities.
• Assist with data input and filing.
• Offer support including box office assistance and facility set-up during performance weekends, with advance notice.
• Lend administrative support to artistic and executive staff as needed.
• Support ticket giveaway programs for in- and out-of-house performances.
• Assist with the inventory, sale, and storage of all Nutcracker Boutique inventory.
• Secure the building and attend to general tidiness of office areas and the facility.
Additional facility tasks may include managing lost and found, maintaining the lobby areas, watering plants, keeping kitchen area maintained, helping with organization of bunker, boiler room areas, etc.
Please reply via email with a cover letter, resume and 3 business references as attachments with ‘Receptionist’ as the Subject Line by August 10. Please only respond to this ad if you meet the following requirements:
• B.A. or B.S. degree or currently pursuing a degree
• 3+ years of related experience with administrative support, school office support, non-profit or arts organizations, and familiarity with dance training preferred
• Experience operating a cash register or other form of Point Of Sale transactions/cash handling experience
• Proficient in MS Word/MS Excel/MS Outlook
• Experience with Salesforce and/or Active Camp & Class management software is a plus
• Great team player, capable of working with various personalities
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Willingness and ability to follow direction and learn new skills
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Self-motivated personality with a desire for personal excellence
• Must enjoy children and be capable of working in an active and energetic environment
• Familiarity with dance training and/or prior school office experience is a plus
SCHEDULE (Subject to some flexibility):
• Tuesday and Thursdays — 3:30-7:30
• Friday — 8:30am-12:30pm when not scheduled on Saturday
• Saturdays (alternate with Administrative Assistant) — 8:30am-2:30pm
Apply via Craigslist