Corte Madera Tow is seeking a skilled employee for part time Dispatcher. Although experience as a dispatcher is highly preferred, we are willing to train an individual with excellent customer service and the ability to multi-task.
• Has an outstanding telephone presence.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and accurately, in addition to being highly organized, responsible, and trustworthy.
• Ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Dispatch service calls to drivers based on proximity to customer and type of service vehicle needed.
• Use GPS tools to track the location of company vehicles to aid and assist in prompt service and document progress or delays encountered while providing service.
• Exchange information with dispatcher during shift change so that they are informed and ready for business.
• Completes shift reports timely and accurately.
• Process invoices, service receipts and call records for motor clubs and business accounts.
• Answer phones timely, friendly and professionally. Investigate the needs of the caller including stored and impounded vehicles.
See the ad at Craigslist