Morrison Community Living, the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and hospitality services to the senior living industry, is seeking a administrative assistant to work out of their Palo Alto office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones; maintains proper phone etiquette.
- Maintains confidential personnel files.
- Assists management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor
- relations documents, including proposed disciplinary notices and labor relations
- correspondence and proposals.
- Assists, as needed, in the procurement of substitute food-service workers for those employees who may be ill.
- Works effectively and maintains good working relationships with coworkers, school personnel, administrators, parents and supervisor.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records of students eligible for free and reduced-priced lunches, if applicable.
- Enters weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Processes vendor invoices for payment using computer; ensuring additions are correct; checking item prices against bid specifications, ensures there are no pricing discrepancies.
- Reconciles monthly vendor statements.
- Prepares monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assists in preparation of end-of-month financial reports.
- Attends inservice and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply online at COMPAS Group Careers