Aloft San Francisco Airport is seeking to hire a Guest Service Agent for a hotel front desk position.
The Guest Service Agent ensures a positive, lasting impression through attending to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and payment information.
- Promote the hotel brand’s preferred guest program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
See the full job description and apply online at CAL JOBS