Recology, an employee-owned leader in the resource recovery industry, is accepting applications for the position of Route Maintenance Specialist in San Francisco.
- Under general direction, responsible for the maintenance of route lists for Collection routes and performing dispatch duties.
- Ensures the accuracy of route information on route list.
- Maintains sequence on route lists including organizing and sequencing routes after route removal(s) or significant route changes.
- Prepares and distributes route sheets for next day service.
- Reviews route sheets with driver for service comments, including contaminants, “not out”, changes to the sequence of stops and service day changes. Maintains service location comments for each day of service. Enters information changes into account database.
- Incorporates comments by internal personnel, e.g., key charges, and ensures entry on route list.
- Contacts customers to resolve service issues, as necessary, when reported by driver, e.g., blocked container.
- Reviews route list for rate/service code accuracy.
- Generates reports as directed.
- Maintains historical files of routing lists.
See the full job description and apply online at CAL JOBS