PG&E is currently accepting applications for the position of Administrative Clerk in San Francisco.
The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support to a team of 40. He/she will execute tasks including meeting calendaring and logistics, maintaining office supplies, coordinating department off site meetings, data entry, time reporting, expense reports, employee on-boarding, purchasing and special projects. This position, working in conjunction with a Senior Director’s assistant, is responsible for helping the members of this fast-paced department operate smoothly and efficiently.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– One year of PG&E-specific experience
– Working knowledge of payroll systems
– Working knowledge of other important business systems applicable to the position (SAP, Concur, MDS, etc.)
– Oral and written communication skills
– Time management and organization skills
See the full job description and apply online at CAL JOBS