Prima Medical Foundation is looking for a per diem Surgery Scheduler for our clinics in Novato and Sonoma .
The Surgery Scheduler maintains physician’s clinics and surgery schedules, provides direct assistance to physicians, and manages communication and correspondence directly with staff, patients, physicians and the Practice Manager. The Surgery Scheduler also maintains exceptional communication with local hospital and outpatient facilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Surgery Scheduling: Use electronic medical records to complete patient or Physician task requests
- Schedule surgery for multiple providers
- Communicate professionally with OR, assisting physicians, patients, and insurance companies
- Authorize surgeries, procedures, and medications
- Verify patient medical and pharmacy benefits
- Complete disability forms and related forms
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation
- Complete referrals accurately and appropriately
See the full job description and apply online at Indeed