La Casa de las Madres (La Casa) is a nonprofit provider of service for battered women and their children.
Duties & Responsibilities: Under the direct supervision of the Finance & Administration Manager or her designee, the Administrative Assistant/Reception is responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of the Community Office.
• Opening and closing the office, greeting clients and visitors, signing in and registering clients, answering questions, assisting with forms, and collating records
• Ensuring that the reception, playroom and waiting area are safe and clean
• Answer the agency’s business lines, route calls, and maintain voice messaging system
• Receive and accurately distribute all incoming agency and client mail
Minimum Education and Work Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school coursework preferred and minimum of three (3) years of verifiable job-related experience, preferably in a nonprofit agency or small to medium office environment
• Bilingual, English/Spanish required
See the full job description and apply online at LOCALWISE JOBS