The YMCA SRO Family Programs Coordinator will oversee the SRO Family Programs which is funded through Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development. The Coordinator will plan and implement monthly workshops, weekly family gatherings, monthly family outings, youth enrichment and recreational activities, and a “living room” space for families to come engage and connect with other families.
Related Experience: Experience working with Families and Youth
1. Attend ALL staff meetings and trainings as required
2. Uphold YMCA policies for safety, supervision, mandated reporting and risk management.
3. Demonstrate the Character Counts values of caring, respect, honesty and responsibility in all dealings with members, guests, volunteers and fellow staff
4. Demonstrate competencies in and willingness to develop in the Cause Driven Leadership areas of mission advancement, collaboration, operational effectiveness and personal growth.
5. Supervise SRO Resident Organizers and Youth Program Assistant
See the complete job description and apply online through Craigslist