Center Hardware, a 135 year-old business in San Francisco is seeking a floor manager.
We’re looking for a Floor Manager who will hire, train and manage our staff, coordinate deliveries, keep an eye on the inventory, and overall make sure things run smoothly (and safely!). You’re familiar with the tools of the trades, understand and work well with those who work in construction and the trades, are great at managing others, and understand that the customer always comes first.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has substantial (3-5 years) retail experience, including managing shipping and receiving, managing inventory, and managing our team
- Has strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Is familiar with retail computer programs
- Can communicate clearly – both speaking and in writing
- Has great problem-solving skills and can manage several tasks at once
- Has willingness to work flexible hours including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- Can meet the physical demands of standing, communicating, and walking 8 hours a day in an environment that can have fumes, chemicals, smoke and other materials present.
See the ad and apply online through Craigslist