LEGO is seeking to fill the position of Seasonal Merchandiser to cover accounts in the North Bay.
Merchandisers provide exceptional service in our top accounts. This is a seasonal assignment that is anticipated to last through January 2017, but may last longer depending on needs.
Merchandisers represent the LEGO brand with best placement in all retail settings.
• Responsible for maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and replenishing the LEGO sections at retail
• Accountable for set displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
• Build relationships as you share product knowledge and the LEGO® brand values with store management and consumers
• Reporting of all merchandising activity as directed by field manager
Required Skills and Experience:
• Retail merchandising experience preferred
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail
• Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
• Own vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
Apply online at Retail Jobs North America