Bank of Marin is looking for a Receptionist to work at our Novato office.
The Receptionist is involved in managing consumers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, a receptionist has to perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of a professional organization. The receptionist is responsible to assist customers in smooth and efficient manner, to adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goals, strategy, and values.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for customers and staff. Comply with building security protocol
- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and staff
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to human resources and other departments as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation
- Ability to manage information of employees
- Organizing, planning, and customer service orientation
See the full job description and apply online at Bank of Marin – Careers