Macy’s is currently hiring for a permanent (non-seasonal) Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Detective.
The Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Detective’s primary responsibility is to prevent the loss of company property while maintaining a safe business environment. Support store’s efforts in providing the best customer service within a controlled environment so as to ensure maximum sales at the highest profit rate attainable. Under general supervision and established procedures, the Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Detective detects and apprehends shoplifters and dishonest employees.
- Respond to customer and associate incidents to facilitate first aid and minimize company liability
- Recover stolen merchandise and apprehend shoplifters and other people who commit fraud or other criminal acts against the company
- Investigate criminal violations against the person or property of any customer or associate that is committed on company premises
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, audits, and other activities as assigned by the Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Manager
- Have knowledge of and maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence
See the compete job description and apply online at CalJOBS