The Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco, Inc. (RMH-SF) provides a safe haven for critically ill children and their families. We believe in the importance of helping families stay together during the critical illness of a child. We provide families with a comfortable bed, warm meals, laundry facilities and all the essentials of home. We offer a home away from home so families’ primary focus is their child during this time of need.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who take pride in their work while offering compassionate care to our visiting families.
Position: Family Services Representative
- Position Summary:
- Report to the Program Director
- Assist families with check-in & check-out processes
- Provide in-house and local information
- Anticipate and accommodate families need during their stay in an attentive, courteous and friendly manner
- Familiarize families with safe practices in the House and the best practices for families who may experience a house emergency
We are looking to fill several shifts, including weekends, nights and overnights.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Bilingual/Spanish-English preferred
Read the ad an apply online at Craigslist