Steven Restivo Event Services is seeking a full time Event Coordinator. You’ll be a part of some of the Bay Area’s largest and most exciting festivals and events, including: The Fillmore Jazz Festival, North Beach Festival, Union Street Festival, St Patrick’s Day Festival, and so many more.
You are an energetic go-getter, with excellent office support skills and a desire to learn the ropes of the event production world! You like being around people, you’re organized, eager to learn, can think on your feet and handle stressful situations with grace and humor. Mostly, you are excited to grow in the event world and contribute new ideas for continuous improvement! This is a full time position, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm — plus some weekends, dependent on event schedule. Must be flexible with schedule.
– experienced in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– social media savvy (how to post/share/link, etc.)
– valid CA driver’s license and reliable vehicle
– File-maker Pro a plus (but not a requirement)
– Support office staff with: daily filing / answering phones / retrieving messages / responding to emails
– Process applications & ensure accurate data entry
– Coordinate & respond to vendor & artist requests and inquiries
– Run various errands throughout the Bay Area including filing permits with city agencies
– Distribute posters, postcards and documents to merchants
– Attend events and answer questions in the Information Booth
See the ad and apply online at Craigslist