The University of San Francisco is seeking a Web Specialist to work at its main campus in San Francisco.
Web & Digital Communications seeks a talented Web Specialist to join our Web Services department. You will serve as a liaison between the university client and the Web & Digital Communications team, serving as the front line point of contact in communicating with clients and responding to all incoming web requests. You will work with clients to determine needs, timelines, and then train clients on website maintenance techniques once a project is completed. You will manage student resources, assignments, and conduct work load analysis to determine what work will require additional resources. You will maintain a wide range of online resources, including school websites, third-party websites, and web reporting.
• Bachelor degree preferred in computer science or other related discipline. At least 3 years of experience can be substituted for degree.
• At least 2 years of proven job related work experience maintaining and updating large & complex websites.
• At least 2 years of expert level HTML experience required. This work should be demonstrated in your work samples.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
See the complete job description and apply online at CalJOBS