Specialty’s Café & Bakery is seeking an Office Administrator to manage a variety of general office activities to ensure smooth operation.
- Answers incoming phone calls and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes postal mail and publications.
- Sends and receives all FedEx, internal mail to stores, and other shipments.
- Maintains office equipment such as fax machines and printers.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office and break room supplies.
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, laminating, and mailing.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Processes, runs and compiles data reports as needed
- Creates excel spreadsheets
Requirements & Education
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Show sharp attention to detail.
- Have great organizational skills.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer and MS Office skills.
- One year experience in a busy office setting strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).
This is a part-time position 25-30 per week
Apply online at LinkedIn