Bay Area Bike Share is seeking drivers to help with all aspects of bicycle rebalancing. The Rebalancing Team is required to drive vans in the greater Bay Area to help maintain optimal number of available bikes and docks for our members
Key Aspects of Position:
- Works alone or with other Street Team members under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
- Drives a large van or SUV with trailer to redistribute bikes as required based on real-time demand data.
- Addresses and logs bike status, system events and rebalancing data as instructed.
- Evaluates bike condition and escalates issues, as needed.
- Inspects bike stations for safety, operability and cleanliness.
- Troubleshoots stations to ensure station operability.
See the complete job description and apply online at Bay Area Bike Share