Community Housing Partnership is seeking a Desk Clerk to work at a San Francisco residence.
The Desk Clerk is the gatekeeper to the Residences – enforcing CHP policies to ensure safe, decent housing for CHP tenants. Desk Clerks monitor daily building activities, provide 24-hour security, and respond to building and tenant emergencies. As the first point of contact for visitors to our properties, Desk Clerks are required to exhibit professional, courteous and respectful conduct to tenants and building guests, enforcing property rules while creating a welcoming environment. The position is supervised by an Assistant Property Manager.
- Follow all rules and procedures outlined in the CHP Property Management manual, CHP Employee Handbook and CHP House Rules. Follow new and revised procedures as developed and distributed.
- Monitor daily common area activities of building residents and guests.
- Maintain building security.
- Screen all visitors to the building.
- Maintain complete and accurate building logs, records, journals-Visitor Log, Overnight Log, Daily Log, etc.
See the complete job description and apply online at WorkForceNow