The Federal Reserve Ban in San Francisco is seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join its creative team.
Your work will support a wide range of projects in print formats for all Bank stakeholders, both internal and external audiences.
Exceptional communication and graphic design skills are required.
What you’ll do:
- Translate creative briefs into engaging and effective visual and text layouts for a variety of formats and channels, including intranet, digital signage, social, e-mail, and print.
- Design presentations with an emphasis on graphic clarity, message pull-through, and impactful infographic practices.
- Design creative content for our intranet homepage, landing pages, banners, social media pages, and other online creative needs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and provide design services and expertise to internal stakeholders to support visual communication for research findings, conferences, campaigns, speeches, and other forms of communication.
- Develop collateral material and produce presentations for conferences.
- Prioritize and manage workload and competing projects; contribute to digital team knowledge-creation and capture.
- Perform team lead role in determining methods and creative approach on projects as assigned, and may provide work direction to others
See the complete job description and apply online at CalJOBS