The San Francisco Symphony is seeking Patron Services Representatives for the current season.
The Patron Services Representative provides the highest levels of customer service to our patrons, takes and fulfills ticket and subscription orders by phone, mail or in person, and supports the operation of the Box Office through data entry, proofing, customer contact and management, and other duties and projects as assigned by the Box Office Manager. Hours include evenings and weekends.
Completes sales through Tessitura software for incoming phone, mail and in-person orders at the Symphony Box Office.
- Makes courtesy and follow-up calls to patrons to resolve issues with their tickets purchase or other Symphony business.
- Provides exemplary customer service, follow-through and support.
- Turns each patron interaction into a positive experience.
- Handles complaints and satisfies upset patrons
- Supports Box Office Managers with additional duties.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer service, sales, public relations or similar environment. Experience with ticketing and/or arts organizations a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with customer relationship management software. Experience with Tessitura a plus.
- Ability to constantly provide highest levels of customer service.
- Great communication, listening and phone skills.
See the complete job description and apply online at San Francisco Symphony – Careers