FedEx Office is currently hiring Retail Service Associates for locations in Downtown San Francisco.
The Retail Customer Service Associate consistently delivers a positive customer experience to all customers, utilizing consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives and provide solutions. This customer service focused team member is knowledgeable in all areas of the Center’s business, including print, signs & graphics, and shipping. They will be responsible for taking orders, coordinating activities in the Center, providing pricing and product information, and recommending appropriate FedEx Office products and services. The Retail Customer Service Associate will operate and maintain a wide variety of equipment, move boxes and equipment, stock materials, manage the production queue and output, manage complex projects, manage retail supply, and complete assigned tasks based on priority.
- Demonstrates consultative behaviors in a retail environment to understand each customer’s individualized need
- Provides customer expertise in printing, signs and graphics and shipping product lines and can recommend appropriate FedEx Office products and services
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience by using consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives, and find solutions to meet customer needs
- 6+ months of specialized experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
See the complete job description and apply online at Brassring