The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant, to provide administrative support for our senior management by preparing, developing, and distributing high-level responses, other official correspondence, and complex documents with minimal supervisory oversight. In addition, using critical thinking skills and collaborating across the organization you will have a voice to provide recommendations on implementation of new Bank procedures to management.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Provide executive level support to senior officers in the organization by preparing, editing or distributing confidential documentation, this includes managing calendars and Emails to optimize the officer’s time and engagements.
- Manage, lead or coordinate special projects, which are small to mid- range in support of division goals. Act as the central point of contact for various executive District and System workgroups or committees.
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision addresses issues with creativity and generates ideas, which contribute to the attainment of stated goals.
- Work closely with Executive staff assistants throughout the District to coordinate events and meeting schedules. Assist with scheduling District and System meetings, managing meeting logistics, and travel coordination for guests. Ensure proper media and room set up for all participants. Support meetings by developing comprehensive meeting minutes.
- Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where situations require close collaboration with colleagues and demonstrated critical thinking skills to arrive at the optimal solution.
- Minimum of AA degree, Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience of 6+ years as an executive assistant.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to work independently without direct supervision to meet stated objectives.
- Ability to lead small teams, in a highly matrix or virtual organization, to reach common goals in support of organizational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain solid working relationships and influence positive relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to influence positive outcomes
Apply online through CalJOBS