Chase is seeking a full-time Personal Banker for their California & Fillmore Street location.
As a Personal Banker in our Branch Banking team, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll maintain long-lasting, meaningful relationships with customers, resolving customer issues, engaging them to understand their financial needs and providing thoughtful solutions that make a real difference in making their lives more convenient.
- Resolving customer service issues Providing other convenience services
- Opening new accounts and assisting with Teller transactions as needed
- Complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Adapting, as needed, to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
- Making their lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with your branch team and Specialists to connect them to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience is required; cash handling experience preferred College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred;
- High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
- Strong communication skills; understands how to tailor product and services solutions to customers with differing needs and offer appropriate recommendations
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately to meet policy and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Apply online at Cal JOBS