The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco is seeking a full-time (30 hrs./ week) administrative assistant.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary role is to provide administrative support to the Area Director, primarily focusing on management of attendance and program data in the KidzTrak system, management of the front desk operation, and directly supporting the Area Director. This position also support’s, coaches and checks in regularly with the part-time Program Assistant at their sister Club.
- Specifically the AA will enter and track the following: membership data, daily ADA, and community service & volunteer hours.
- Check the accuracy of program attendance information and offer feedback when accurate records are not being kept.
- Analyze the data looking for any inconstancies or incomplete entries and to then compare actual number’s to goals
- Keep the Area Director, Clubhouse Director and Club staff informed about successes and areas for improvement.
- Managing Area Directors calendar, direct phone calls and email request
- Preparing for Clubhouse staff meetings and off-site meetings
- The AA will be expected to create documents, facilitate communication within the staff team, to the rest of BCGSF, with community partners and parents, etc.
- Compile Clubhouse monthly report, get sign-off by the Area Director and CD, and submit to Program Services Coordinator at the main office
- Responsible for making sure that all administrative tasks are complete, accurate and up to date
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Data entry experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills- especially a strong attention to detail
- Customer Service experience- must be extremely professional and able to resolve all minor conflicts.
- Strong behavior management skills with youth
- Strong communication skills with kids, staff, parents and community members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply online at Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco