UCSF currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst at their Parnassus campus.
The Finance Analyst (FA) provides post-award grants administration, accounting and purchasing support. These services include a variety of post-award financial reports, payroll reconciliation and post-award grants administration. The FA carries out specific fiscal and grant management functions, budget administration, financial management and reports to the Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training
- Thorough knowledge of external guidelines and procedures
- Complete understanding of numerous Private proposal guidelines and award policies to follow the compliance
- Thorough knowledge of all University policies and procedures including Contracts and Grants, General Accounting, Extramural Fund, Accounts Payable, Travel, Payroll, Stipend and Purchasing to follow internal policies
- Experience with projecting expenses and preparing grant budget status reports and portfolio projections
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting, fiscal and reporting principles
- Demonstrated competence in the use of spreadsheet and database software in financial analysis, fiscal management and financial reports
See the complete job description at CalJOBS