One of the Bay Area’s established breweries is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic craft beer lover to join the marketing team and help foster engaging experiences.
This role is on the front lines of our brand, helping to coordinate and execute participation in hundreds of community events every year. From working with nonprofit community organizers to setting up festival booths, the Local Events Coordinator should have a tireless enthusiasm for getting customers excited about the brewery one-by-one.
The Local Events Coordinator reports to our Events and Outreach Manager and supports many key functions of our brewery marketing
• Coordinate our participation in local festivals
• Assist with production of our major brewery events and beer releases
• Handle inbound requests for charitable donations
• Maintain our fleet of event gear
• Filing and record-keeping for legal compliance
See the complete job description and apply online at Localwise