Youth Art Exchange (YAX) is seeking an experienced faculty artist in black and white photography to become a part of our vibrant youth arts center in San Francisco.
Candidates must be working professionals in the field of photography, preferably experienced in working with urban high school youth. Our classes average a 12:1 student ratio.
Working at Youth Art Exchange includes:
– Developing curriculum and syllabus in collaboration with Program Director,
– Attending four faculty meetings and participating in professional development activities.
– Having ongoing communication with students, their families, and YAX staff regarding student issues.
– Seeking opportunities to collaborate with other Youth Art Exchange programs.
– Exposing students to the Bay Area arts scene.
– Developing weekly lesson plans, and arranging supplies with Program Director.
– Curriculum and reflection meetings with Program Director.
– Developing and planning class field trips, and final public exhibition / performance.
See the complete job description and apply online at Craigslist