Arnold & Porter LLP has an opening for a Calendar Technician in its West Coast offices. The position is resident in either the San Francisco or Los Angeles office. The primary responsibility of the Calendar Technician is the creation and maintenance of the litigation and corporate calendar database. A rules-based calendaring program is used to assist with the accuracy of the database.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of calendaring experience in a law firm or corporate law department setting is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience demonstrating an ability to synthesize information from litigation documents and apply in a calendaring environment will be considered in lieu of law firm calendaring experience.
- Strong initiative, creativity, and attentiveness to detail.
Apply online at Arnold and Porter – Careers