The City and County of San Francisco is currently recruiting for the position of Junior Administrative Analyst in the Mayor’s Office.
Junior Administrative Analyst is the entry-level class of the series performing professional level work in analyzing, researching and reporting functions related to department operations
- Conducts field surveys and carries out routine research in connection with budget, legislative or management studies and/or performs analysis of actual expenditures compared to the budget or public policy issues.
- Assists in conducting difficult and complex analysis, procedural, organizational and operational investigations, surveys and/or research relating to department/agency operations.
- Provides routine information to departmental personnel on the preparation of budget and policy documents, reports, and/or program implementation.
- Assists in preparing reports and/or proposals
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university; AND one (1) year of professional experience in budget analysis, financial analysis and reporting, legislative/policy analysis, or contract/grant administration;
2. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, public or business administration, economics, urban studies, public policy or a related field.
SUBSTITUTION: May substitute up to 2 years of the required education with additional qualifying experience in budget analysis, financial analysis and reporting, legislative/policy analysis, or contract/grant administration.
See the complete job description and apply online at City and County of San Francisco – Department of Human Resources