The San Francisco JCC is seeking a Customer Service Representative for their Aquatics Center front desk. The purpose of this position is to provide courteous and professional customer service and operational support to our Swim School participants and as well as the Aquatics Center users and staff.
- Provide outstanding customer service to program participants, members and guests
- Provide class and program registration services for walk-in, telephone and email registrations
- Demonstrate JCCSF’s Customer Service Standards
- Maintain filing systems and organization of the Aquatics Customer Service Office
- Answer and respond to all voice mails and emails in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide outstanding administrative support for the aquatics programs and the aquatics management team.
- Customer service experience is essential
- Experience answering phones
- Excellent interpersonal skills: good attitude, warm, friendly and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative skills including strong computer proficiency
- Ability to obtain Aquatics Concepts Swim Instructor certification
- Lifeguard, First Aid, and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certification is a plus
See the complete job description and apply online at JCCSF – Aquatics Customer Service Representative