Reddit, “The front page of the internet,” is seeking a self-motivated, experienced Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide support to our leadership team. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, proactive, and meticulously organized problem solver who can flourish in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This role requires someone with a commitment to excellence and the ability to work well with others to ensure the success of the organization as a whole.
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for our leadership team while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease.
- Review, update, and manage schedule with ruthless prioritization. Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings.
- Facilitate communication between appropriate departments while handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers.
- Conserve team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondences.
- Provide support for the personal administrative needs as needed.
- Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies.
- 3+ years experience supporting a C-level executive and their team
- Previous experience in a startup tech environment a huge plus
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Hyper organized and conscientious
- Strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary
- Pro at Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring
Apply online through Indeed