Heath Ceramics is seeking a shipping associate at their Mission District store.
The primary responsibilities for this position are picking, packing and shipping for customer order fulfillment. The job requires the ability to read and write English, have basic math and computer skills and the ability and interest to learn new computer systems. Previous shipping experience is desirable but not required.
- Follow written production/shipping instructions
- Record production information on orders with basic data
- Properly identify and pick products to fulfill customer orders
- Process pick lists, delivery notes and other actions as needed in SAP
- Ship orders utilizing SAP, WorldShip, FedEx for both ground and freight palletized shipments.
- Assist with and help maintain first quality dinnerware inventory
- Put first quality dinnerware in correct inventory shelf areas
- Accurately select, pack, palletize, stage, ship and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors
See the complete job description and apply online at Heath Ceramics