Recreation Department in San Rafael looking for dedicated, energetic people who love working with children!
Recreation Department in San Rafael is searching for an friendly, reliable and dedicated After School Counselor. Our program aims to go beyond what traditional after school programs provide and we want someone who can further that aim. Under the direction of the After School Program Director and Recreation Supervisor, the leader will engage the students.
• With co-counselors, supervise a group of up to 25 students
• Play and engage with children in activities
• Assist Program Director with developing and planning age appropriate activities for students
• Walk students from local bus stop to Community Center
• Help set up and clean up room
• Prior experience working with youth
• Certified in CPR and First Aid or be certified within 30 days of hire
• Provide proof of negative tuberculosis test
• Department of Justice fingerprint clearance
See the complete job description and apply online at Marinwood Community Services District