Mercy Housing, one of the nation’s largest affordable housing organizations, is seeking a Resident Services Assistant for a senor’s community in San Francisco.
This position assists the on-site Resident Services staff in fostering and implementing residents’ initiatives to create and strengthen a healthy community. Assists in planning age appropriate activities for residents, which are healthy, safe, and outcome oriented. Promotes improvement in residents’ education and skill levels, self-esteem, leadership, responsibility, community building. Encourages residents to explore opportunities on-site or in the larger community, where possible.
- With supervision, facilitates activities for residents, encouraging respect among the participants, for the property, and the program.
- Coordinates and communicates with on-site personnel to schedule activities and to utilize space and materials.
- Publicizes activities to the residents; recruits and encourages attendance at events.
- Documents attendance and program outcomes. Keeps records of activities, and an accurate accounting of petty cash received and utilized.
- Assists Resident Services staff in surveying and asset mapping, data entry, or other work as needed.
- Assists with communication between residents, staff and community partners.
Read the complete job description and apply online at Mercy Housing