Yahoo! has an opening for a Customer Solutions Expert in their San Francisco offices.
The Global Service Desk provides world-class customer service to Yahoos when delivering end-to-end support for all technologies including hardware, software, networking, mobile devices, and A/V. Even before a Yahoo’s day one, the Global Service Desk is the friendly face of IT, playing a pivotal role within the company. The team supports a mixed environment of Windows, Mac, VMs, and Linux/Fedora. We are a fast-paced team, committed to providing excellent customer experiences and delivering innovative solutions to technology problems big and small
- Support your colleagues across Yahoo to solve their technical problems, build relationships, and make their day across a variety of platforms: Mac, Windows, A/V, mobile, and networking environment.
- Communicate through a variety of methods: With your global team to deliver exemplary solutions and with the Yahoos you support to enable their success.
- Document as you go: support provided in tickets, projects completed, additions to the knowledge base, and changes made to your location’s environment.
- Manage the logistics and maintenance of IT asset inventory, shipping, and receiving for your location
- Batch imaging and deployment of machines (Linux, Window, OS X) and processing RMA/warranty repairs of computers as needed.
See the complete job description and apply online at Yahoo! Careers