The Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco is seeking a Visitor Services Associate.
The Visitor Services Associate (VSA) is one of a staff team who provide welcoming and informative first contact with all visitors including walk-up guests, tour groups, school groups, annual members, program audience members, and VIP’s.
- Handle visitor access and hospitality at the reception desk and coatroom; administer lost and found, receive and relay visitor feedback; and provide visitor orientation to The Museum and surrounding areas.
- Sell Museum admission tickets; process new and renewal memberships through a computer-based POS system. Process credit cards payments, coupons and cash transactions.
- Answer questions and provide in-person guidance to public visitors in The Museum and occasionally via e-mail. Resolve and document general complaints from guests and members.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 2-4 years experience in customer service, visitor services, retail or tourism environment
Read the complete job description and apply online at Indeed